View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about

Keeping aside other matters, if I talk about drones only then seriously I am unable to understand this soft corner for Musharraf by Pakistanis in such a critical situation where Nations usually blow up! Ok there was so called cabinet etc etc but who was the final authority to say yes to America? Who was above him at that time? When a class makes noise, the teacher comes and ask where is Monitor? After all its higher authority who is responsible, he cant make lame excuses that nothing was in my hand.. Why dont we punish him so existing black sheep might get lesson that this Nation do care about its country and nobody will dare to make such decisions in future while betraying the Nation. When we ask them to stop these drone attacks they say that your own people had allowed us and we are having such soft corner for those "own people". Why???
caghir (Sunday, November 24, 2013), keenTHEquest (Friday, January 24, 2014)