View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 07, 2013

salmanshahid2002 is on a distinguished road
Default Virtual University notes on Pakistan Affairs as a good stuff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
Good subjects
Best of luck

Dear, don't evaluate weightage according to mere number of pages..
there are many other reasons behind that, one of them is,

As i have written in my 'note to readers' that i have tried my best to make these notes as easy and knowledgeable as possible, so, biological portion, owing to its complex nature, has been enlarged for better understanding for newbies.
etc

Moreover, you are free to skip 100 pages of bio or all 200, according to your free will.

Current Affairs:
current years important events are important no doubt, but don't even skip previous years' important issues.

best way is to read JWT monthly regularly + notes of some good academy in the end.

Pak Affairs:
1. Pre-partition: 1 or 2 sets of good notes.
2. Post partition: individual events according to their importance from internet or anywhere else.
Can I consider Virtual University notes on Pakistan Affairs as a good stuff?
If no, then please mention some good source of notes like Officers/NOA/KIPS etc.

''Pakistan'' by Anatol lieven'', that you recommended on this forum, is helping me a lot in the field of Pakistan Affairs. Is this book, coupled with some other book of the type, is going to be suffice for me? What is your suggestion? I think this strategy will cover a major portion of Pak Affairs, and for the rest (pre-partition) I will consult some other sources like notes, internet etc.