View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 09, 2013

aadi khokhar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
This screening test is farce, most of the seats are already sold.

SPSC CCE is nothing like CSS so don't really expect anything. According to one of my uncles, it is common for people to use cellphones or ask each other for answers! Imagine someone having a smartphone with Google at their disposal. Invigilators are servile and don't bother to exert their authority.

I think it is unfair to candidates, forcing them all to convene in Hyderabad like this; especially those who would be coming from interior Sindh or Karachi

All in all this should turn out to be a fun a experience, I just hope there isn't any negative marking.

Dear,whatever you have said is the last thing that needs to be discussed here with the struggling youth.

I know many of my friends becoming lecturers,ASIs etc on sheer merit through SPSC exams and to clear your doubts i must tell you that they all are from very humble background who could not have paid hundreds of thousands to purchase a seat.Moreover,my elder brother's friends became ACs and SOs in last PCS,again on pure merit.

I personally have qualified screening test of ASI ALHAMDULILLAH without any "Sifarish" and i did not witness any such thing in the test that you mentioned.Thus,it is a humble request that we must encourage and motivate students to try harder instead of demoralizing their attitude.

Regards