View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 10, 2013

azhera is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Dear just believe in your own potentials. No one can beat you, just be confident, work hard. Make your goals/targets, and work for them. Consider that there is only one seat and it is just for you. Try your best and burn your mid night oils and snatch your seat with flying colors. Do every thing in a unique way. Make your own notes, do writing practice, work on charts, maps, short notes, read them and write them just be crazy in preparation, give weightage every paper equally. Your answers should be different from all candidates, you have to make checkers bounded to award you highest marks due to your art and uniqueness...Think about it...! You are just single and one man army. You can fight alone like one man army, you can defeat every body with your lethal weapons. Yes you can do it "karna he to karna he" be ready to kill or be killed in preparation" Just be brave and don't loose your heart ever again. Just forget about everything about numbers about candidates, about rumours and about their performance. What is needed believe in your own potentials....A friend of mine, always says these words, and makes me confident. These are her golden words which makes me much confident and indeed, it is a reality. If you have satisfied yourself, then no one can defeat you in any exam of life.

I wish you very very best of luck...
I totally agree with you...I think all of us should spend much time on preparation and we should be more confident on our preparation, rather than wasting our time for source....If we know our potentials, no one can beat us, don't focus on quantity but on quality.. that matters...
The Following User Says Thank You to azhera For This Useful Post:
parasali (Sunday, November 10, 2013)