View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 10, 2013

miss ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post
Agreed dear,
I am also working in a commercial bank since last 7 months in cash however I am MBA/4-year BBA (H). At the begining I worked really hard whole day & with the passage of time I have been suffering some breathening & alergic problem with the soiled notes smell.
I requested my ROM to shift me from cash as it would be deadful for me but gave no response & now I am Asthmic Patient.

What they gave me reward of my health issue ?
They de-rated my appraisal,
Extend my training period,
Stop my confirmation,
Stop my ful salary,
Daily ask me for resignation or work in cash,
Threaten me to transfer to some remote area etc

what should I do ? They never communicate with me officially. There is alot of politics,favortism in the bank.
Sochta hon Sue ker don bank ko or Banking Mohtasib ko 1 khatarnak complaint ker don.
well getting out of cash department is always a tough job, normally cash staff spend their whole career in cash and they cant get out of it. i think your problem is not bank job but bank job in cash dept, as it is the least favored, least rewarded and very much risky job, plus your health problem,
however, all other problems mentioned above is associated with any job you go for,
performance appraisal depends on your performance, whereever you go they will demand 100 rather 200% performance from you
other issues are consequences of your performance appraisal,
- you will face organizational politics and favoritism everywhere
-customer is always right in corporate culture

and you cant sue your bank or complain to banking mohtasib unless your bank is violating any clause of your appointment letter and even if you do, i dont think you can prove it.

on positive note you can see that you are employed which is a BIG positive at current unemployment rate, plus perks of banking job have already been mentioned by other members, like payment of salary before time (normally 25th/26th of each month) staff loans at nominal rates, and rapid job growth

my suggestion is dont resign from your job but start hunting for a better job, meanwhile change your attitude, it will be real hard for you to stay there if you keep thinking about negative points all the time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack2 View Post
Really feel bad about what you wrote.

As per my knowledge I don't think Banking Mohtasib considers such complaints as this does not pertains to customers. What you need to do is to file a lawsuit against the Bank ASAP, and claim damages for both your physical and mental suffering.

This is no way an employee needs to be treated, if you don't have any financial constraint, resign from the bank and burn it down (not literally but destroy its reputation by taking it to the court). No one would ever want to work for a bank which does not makes proper safety precaution for cash handling.

Disclaimer. All expressed opinions are my own. Use your best judgment.

My empathy and regards are with you.
i dont agree, you cant sue your bank as bank has not kept you hostage to work for them, you can always quit (which i will not suggest) further banks are considered to be one of the safest work places (in paksitan talking of safe work environment sounds like a little joke)

find a better job and then resign, believe me there will be hundreds of people ready to replace you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss ali For This Useful Post:
Uzma Bano (Wednesday, November 13, 2013), Warraich (Wednesday, November 13, 2013)