View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sarrial Banda will become famous soon enough
Default Why members always wait to show-off their knowledge and language skills?

Sorry for being off-topic but why people here on cssforum are so reserved, dry & always waiting for opportunities to show-off their knowledge plus language skills??? Is this something related to low serotonin level caused by lack of extra-curricular activities & stress of exams or people here have pre-supposed themselves to be CSP officers. Very few people, I have seen here, seam to be genuine who behave same as they actually are without any super-imposed personality. In my humble opinion, this isn't a good practice, especially in the case when unfortunately, such people can't qualify CSS, it is really hard for them to adjust in their lives.

P.S: No personal attack intended & mods please delete this post or let me know if I should make a separate thread for the sake of positive discussion, if this post seams inappropriate to you(due to being at the wrong place & thread).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarrial Banda For This Useful Post:
Call for Change (Thursday, November 14, 2013), king awan (Wednesday, November 13, 2013), sathiorajab (Thursday, November 14, 2013)