View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 10, 2013

abidkhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWaqas View Post
Agreed dear,
I am also working in a commercial bank since last 7 months in cash however I am MBA/4-year BBA (H). At the begining I worked really hard whole day & with the passage of time I have been suffering some breathening & alergic problem with the soiled notes smell.
I requested my ROM to shift me from cash as it would be deadful for me but gave no response & now I am Asthmic Patient.

What they gave me reward of my health issue ?
They de-rated my appraisal,
Extend my training period,
Stop my confirmation,
Stop my ful salary,
Daily ask me for resignation or work in cash,
Threaten me to transfer to some remote area etc

what should I do ? They never communicate with me officially. There is alot of politics,favortism in the bank.
Sochta hon Sue ker don bank ko or Banking Mohtasib ko 1 khatarnak complaint ker don.
Mr Waqas I think you are working with Allied bank as a Teller MG 12 am I right .If yes then there is no chance of changing your cadre till you passed the internal written exam and interview of the bank to become banking services officer.Which is almost based on (parchi system) I think you got it.If your problem is serious than contact Group head of HR department got his contact number from head office and discuus your problem with him .secoand if this dont work then make good relation with your BSM and Branch Manager in order to work in general banking rather than cash but if Mr, Group head HR has not resolve your issue and you have no financial problem then case in a court against bank before resignation and then resign because you have no other choice and switiching is a difficult job for cashier because other banks also hire you on same position.ok best of luck It is one of the wrost bank for its employess.I will also request from other members to give their sugesstion regarding your problem.Espacially to Mr,RAZZ and other senior members.