View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 10, 2013

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack2 View Post
Really feel bad about what you wrote.

As per my knowledge I don't think Banking Mohtasib considers such complaints as this does not pertains to customers. What you need to do is to file a lawsuit against the Bank ASAP, and claim damages for both your physical and mental suffering.

This is no way an employee needs to be treated, if you don't have any financial constraint, resign from the bank and burn it down (not literally but destroy its reputation by taking it to the court). No one would ever want to work for a bank which does not makes proper safety precaution for cash handling.

Disclaimer. All expressed opinions are my own. Use your best judgment.

My empathy and regards are with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss ali View Post
well getting out of cash department is always a tough job, normally cash staff spend their whole career in cash and they cant get out of it. i think your problem is not bank job but bank job in cash dept, as it is the least favored, least rewarded and very much risky job, plus your health problem,
however, all other problems mentioned above is associated with any job you go for,
performance appraisal depends on your performance, whereever you go they will demand 100 rather 200% performance from you
other issues are consequences of your performance appraisal,
- you will face organizational politics and favoritism everywhere
-customer is always right in corporate culture

and you cant sue your bank or complain to banking mohtasib unless your bank is violating any clause of your appointment letter and even if you do, i dont think you can prove it.

on positive note you can see that you are employed which is a BIG positive at current unemployment rate, plus perks of banking job have already been mentioned by other members, like payment of salary before time (normally 25th/26th of each month) staff loans at nominal rates, and rapid job growth

my suggestion is dont resign from your job but start hunting for a better job, meanwhile change your attitude, it will be real hard for you to stay there if you keep thinking about negative points all the time

i dont agree, you cant sue your bank as bank has not kept you hostage to work for them, you can always quit (which i will not suggest) further banks are considered to be one of the safest work places (in paksitan talking of safe work environment sounds like a little joke)

find a better job and then resign, believe me there will be hundreds of people ready to replace you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abidkhan View Post
Mr Waqas I think you are working with Allied bank as a Teller MG 12 am I right .If yes then there is no chance of changing your cadre till you passed the internal written exam and interview of the bank to become banking services officer.Which is almost based on (parchi system) I think you got it.If your problem is serious than contact Group head of HR department got his contact number from head office and discuus your problem with him .secoand if this dont work then make good relation with your BSM and Branch Manager in order to work in general banking rather than cash but if Mr, Group head HR has not resolve your issue and you have no financial problem then case in a court against bank before resignation and then resign because you have no other choice and switiching is a difficult job for cashier because other banks also hire you on same position.ok best of luck It is one of the wrost bank for its employess.I will also request from other members to give their sugesstion regarding your problem.Espacially to Mr,RAZZ and other senior members.
Thank you all for your suggestions,
No dear I am not working in ABL. I already started searching a better job other than banking sector whenever I found it I'll definitely leave the banking sector forever.

Actually I am being faced severe Narrow Mindedness (Sindhi-Mahajir) by my Operational manager who is Sindh speaking I am the only Urdu Speaking in the region appointed for cash. I requested him several times to put me in general banking but he always replied

"cash mein hi kaam kerna parega warna resign do kyun kay tum cash kay liae hi appoint huwe ho kisi or department mein shift hone ka sawal hi paida nahi hota"

also says "tum pehle se bimar ho bank ne tumhain bimar nahi kiya" (tell me agar main pehle se bimar hota tou cash mein jahan ab 5 minutes nahi ruk sakta wahan 3-4 months kese sara sara din kaam ker sakta tha video recording hoti hai check ki ja sakti hai as a proof)

However there are many of my batch-mates who also appointed for the same are working in general banking,customer services,remittances and account opening some of them never worked in cash ever since their appointment. He just want my resignation I don't know what wrong with him I never misbehaved anyone especially with him. Everyone one can go after bank official timing if they complete their work except me I don't know why.

He emailed for extension of 1 month in my probation period and the letter issued by HR on 9th Oct for it but he kept it and gave it to me on 7th after finishing the additional extension I don't know why. I also emailed the HR when I received the letter by him after one month to asked why he kept my letter.

@Razz
Kindly guide me what should I do now ?