View Single Post
Old Monday, November 11, 2013
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajjad Magsi View Post
hi everyone,
I have opted Balochi as my optional subject for CE 2014, if anyone know any teacher who can teach Balochi, please do share his name and contact number..

Reagrds
shaemureed has rightly suggested you to prepare it by your own. besides, his suggested book, i would recommend you a book published by Higher Education Commission named balochi zibanae bungeech ain daemravi. this book may not be available in Quetta but you can easily find it in HEC library islamabad, if any of your friend is there. this book too covers almost every topic on Balochi.

regards
Sajjad Magsi (Saturday, December 14, 2013)