View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TheWaqas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidkhan View Post
Brother e-mail se kaam nahi chalta call karo hr group head/cheif they will reslove this issue.Higher level pe baat karo ROM/RG head se kamm nahi chale ga.Narrow minded log har jaga hote hain ap un se baat karo k us ko app se kia problem hai wo kyon ye saab kr raha ha ap k sath its too bad yar aur haan HR waloon ko ye bi bata do k aur bhi app k batch fellows different department me kaam kr rahe hain to me kyon nahi mera tu genuine case hai.
yehi socha hai kay is month salary puri nahi aai tou phir final stroke lagaonga ya tou ye log nahi ya meri job nahi

The biggest problem of private sector is the late sitting in the offices especially in banks. Managers are desparately sit late in the offices/banks just to irritate others. Some of them want to be proud themselves so subordinates wait for his/her approval to leave the bank/office.
I am strongly criticise the late sitting in offices either in banking or non banking sector. Manageriopoly (my created word ) and favoritism had made the private sector worst then ever before the more flatterer and liar you are the more progress you will get and recognition and fame.

Last edited by Amna; Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 02:21 AM. Reason: merged