View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 13, 2013
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit no. 273Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Werewolf will become famous soon enoughWerewolf will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanshahid2002 View Post
I shall not second this decision of yours in anyway and will recommend you to continue at least till the end of this session (Feb 2013). Could you please carry on for the next 2 or 3 months? (A humble request).

We cannot force you to continue in case you don't want, after all you are not a public property.

You can decide to response a fixed number of queries per day like 5 queries per day or even less than this. And it would be a better idea to solve the issue.

I understand it still would be a burden for you but please consider this request.
regards
actually my training is going to start from 18th and i am going to Lahore tomorrow, after that i know that it would be impossible for me to give this forum proper time.