View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmarrz View Post
I am not going to qualify this and my last attempt due to age limit.... now 28 and everything is over.....
feeling sad and bore...

I do not know my result ... but I believe I am fail in it

best of luck to all of you!
CSS is a dream and is like fishing in troubled waters. Every one can not become a CSP Officer and not all Pakistani Youth can become CSP.

Have you ever wondered about the Randomness in distribution of everything by Allah?? What would happen to the Order of the world if all the human being become equal and do the same job?? We can not survive even a single day on earth if all of us assume equal status. Allah has randomized his distribution. You can not find talent & wisdom in a confined place on earth neither all the rich can exist without existence of the poor.

Every talented person can not become CSP. Secondly, we as Muslims have believe that gates of the Rizq are opened by ALLAH on us at the place & time of life known only by Allah. So CSS is not the only option for a good life. Yes it can be a part of your struggle for life but not the whole life is confined in the 1200 marks of CSS.

Open up. Out of 180 million Pakistanis only few hundreds are CSPs........and you know much better life is being lived by millions of us without even having thought about CSS ever or even some people hardly know what CSS is about.

This is the counseling which i have made for my ownself too.

Best Wishes