View Single Post
Old Friday, November 15, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pak Post View Post
AOA
I am new for Punjabi and having difficulty in preparing it.

Please members are requested to ple guide me in punjabi and plz send me notes if anyone has.
My email is in my profile
Follow the following thread , it would help you sufficiently regarding the preparation of Punjabi. From this thread you would come to know what is to be prepared and what is to be skipped . As well as notes or books are concerned , it is better not to run after notes and follow a single book Punjab Rang by Jahangeer Publishers authored by Faisal Jappa.
Here goes the link of the thread I am talking about.

How to prepare Punjabi?
Pak Post (Friday, November 15, 2013), Zain Ahmed Zaman (Friday, January 31, 2014)