View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 17, 2013
41st CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 39

JS1325 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhz99 View Post
I am being advised by top position holders of css 2012 (13th and 39th) that fountain pen should be used in exam. Can anybody share their views about this. I am fluent on pointer.
Corrections:

39 is NOT, I repeat NOT, Top Position Holder

I SUGGESTED a fountain pen, when you were bent upon having my opinion about what you should use. Nowhere did I say you MUST use it. It's a matter of choice strictly. Before appearing in CSS 2012, the last time I used a pen was in matriculation exams. I did not go around asking Top Position Holders about whether I should go with a fountain pen or a pointer. These are minor issues and a CSS aspirant should have the nerve to deal with such issues on his/her own.

I just felt that I can write more neat using a fountain pen, and it gives more scholarly or formal a look as compared to that of a pointer. So I went with a Rs. 50 Ink Pen. In Psychology and Geography exams I forgot taking my pen along, and resultantly I had to attempt paper with a borrowed Rs. 5 Picasso Ball point, the scornful looks apart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniya warraich View Post
Since when pens and pencils decide the fate of candidates in exams?
I respect the view point of my colleagues but it depends upon you what is more convenient...The handwriting should be legible, thats what they say. CSS hay, Lahore ya karachi board ka matric exam thora he...I can give my example...i had bad hand writing but the stuff was presentable, legible and somewhat neat. I used a pointer which was more fluent. Dont you think neatness can be achieved with a simple ball point too if the hand writing is o.k.
Completely endorse your point.

Last edited by JS1325; Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 02:15 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JS1325 For This Useful Post:
keenTHEquest (Monday, November 18, 2013), SAMEYA AROOJ (Tuesday, November 19, 2013)