View Single Post
Old Sunday, September 16, 2007

cja_589 is on a distinguished road

AOA
u r disscussing civil service only but the situation is same in all departments. let us take example of higher education sector (public+private).
some days ago, i was watching a T.V.program in which major universities's head of SAARC countries were invited. The start was with personel introduction. Now all persons present there told" i was a university teacher, i was a researcher in XYZ university" Now i am head of that university. When it was our turn. P.U. v.c told" i got primary education from that city, that college. i served Pakistan army for 40 years. after retirement, i was appointed as vice chancellor of this institute. AT this, all the persons present there got a shock which could be clearly seen. frankly speaking, I felt ashamed at that moment. Now continuing with u.
An army men gets training in his whole life in a manner to tackle enemy. He even fire the whole magazine if he see some bush is being shacked during invasion. My question to army men is" if that person can act as a chairman of National Book Foundation then why not his predecessor (a poet or educationist) as army men or specifically as corps commander, why not a bureaucrat as a commandant of ISSB. if he can even be security guard in civil society then why not an ordinary policemen as soldier in warfare."
Saddique salik in his book "main nay dhaka dobtay daykha" admits this fact that " if a troop moves from dehli to kashmeer we can think why this happened? what would be its effects?" Now, if MUJEEB says something, we cannot assess what will happen tomorrow and where?
Another interesting incident happened a couple of days ago.
i was watching a P.T.V. program " aiwan-e-saddar say" our honourable president says" my whole training is about warfare, then i joined SSG that is quite offensive. The knowledge about deplomacy, i got from my diplomats. it was on job training. they teach me this this thing. it is quite ridiculous.
the different state functionaries have their own work and they must follow it.