View Single Post
Old Monday, November 18, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,879 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arooj Goheer View Post
Thank you for the hardwork Naveed.
I was going through Islamiat papers and found that the trend for papers got varied in 2012 to 2013 and in the re-exam. Prior to that, papers were quite technical and conceptual. I have heard that FPSC keeps examiner same for three years. What do you expect what kind of questions will be asked in 2014? Simple and straight as in 2013 or tricky ones?
Looking forward to hear from you
I guess the era of Simple and straight forward questions in CSS exams is over by now. The questions will be more conceptual and analytical in nature. The ones with good background knowledge of Islam, its history and other religions along with good analytical skills will surely do good in coming exams.
Arooj Goheer (Sunday, February 09, 2014), Pearl of Heaven (Wednesday, February 05, 2014), pisceankhan (Friday, August 08, 2014)