Thread: SNGPL JOBs
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Muhammad Sohail Ahmad is on a distinguished road
Default Interview of NTS job test May 2013

Lo! friends should we make further expectation about interview process regarding SNGPL NTS test May 2013 or not?

I got top score i.e. 78 for Audit jobs NTS May 2013. But, I have been losing my hope / expectations about this chance of job. I am totally fed up because current Government does not support merit / clear system of recruitment. I have listened from reliable sources that 40% to 60 % hiring against vacancies announced through NTS April/May 2013 has been done.

We have been made a fool again. SNGPL announced the jobs. We wasted our money for that NTS test. We wasted our precious time for preparation and attempts of that NTS test. After all that, we are being made a fool and being told that recruitment process is Halt / suspended due to Prime Misters Ban on new recruitment in Govt. department and organizations. But, true story is that "Elephant has two set of teeth-one to show off and the other to chew with".

Friends anyone here to tell us what to do in this situation?
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Sohail Ahmad For This Useful Post:
FahadKhokhar (Thursday, November 21, 2013)