View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 19, 2013

The Viper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by student View Post
Appearing or not appearing ! That's is the question . Well , this dilemma is the constant feature of every aspirant. Be it a topper or a failure. Coming to your problem , your joining date of forum speaks volume of awareness you 've about css . Additionally you 've appeared in last attempt. So you should go ahead . Two attempts in a row are better.
However , if you 're under prepared and think that managing all subjects would be a daunting task and your attempts are not due , then you may skip :-)
Choice is yours :-) :-)
not two in row my first one was in 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
Screening test will be introduced for CE-15. I want you not to waste your attempt and wait until 2015
thanks sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
If you have ample age and time. Then don't waste your precious attempt.. I don't think so that screening test will be much difficult one to get through. The rest you are the master of your own choice.
Good Luck..
thanks a lot sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by khAdijAA View Post
i am facing exactly the same perturbing situation to avail or not to avail this attempt.ample years are in hands but i think not everyone have the same level of motivation so that he or she could study for years for a competitive exam like css.with the passage of time we start losing interest in a thing which demand much hardwork but yields nothing(with FEW exceptions).so i would recommend u to oil your guns jump into competition burn your midnight oil and prove that nothing is impossible.by the way how was your first experience of taking css attempt?
oiling the guns is not the issue the thing is getting the inner satisfaction that till now you have studied well ,first attempt was good not good study wise but rest went well till allocation