View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 20, 2013

AliSherSwabi is on a distinguished road
Default CSS 2013 Written Result

WOW! Though I haven't appeared in CE-2013 but judging by the current result (only 2%) I am both amazed and surprised because there have been so many talented and extremely intelligent students here on the forum and among people I know who've failed to qualify, which puts a question mark on their study approach but more importantly FPSC's standards for CE Qualification which is getting tougher and more challenging with each passing year and now with the induction of Screening Test to be effective for CE-2015 and beyond, It seems like the qualification of written part in itself is a daunting task. Now aspirants will have to think hard before choosing this path because in spite of working tremendously hard for the exam and being confident of qualification, One can still face failure and the misery, pain and frustration that follows is beyond imagination. But thats CSS, You've to forget about this attempt and start preparing again for next one, GOOD LUCK!

BTW Congrats to all aspirants who've qualified written part of CE-2013, Wish you all the best!