View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 21, 2013

Raja4u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeeshanqureshi View Post
Brother,

firstly, i can understand your feelings...but i suggest you to read life story of Abrahim Lincon...he became successful after sooooo many failures...similarly Z.A Bhutto was rejected for Army in ISSB, but then he became president and Prime minister as well...

2ndly, ab ap ko yeh dukh tou ni hoga k apny all 3 attempts avail ni kiye, i.e. many candidates even are not able to avail 3 chances due to various reasons...a great regret...so you will not regret this.

3rdly, your duty was to put all your effort, so you fulfilled your duty, now leave rest on ALLAH.

So Best of Luck for your future and please don't lost hope.

Sometimes in life we feel so blue, but someone somewhere is not happy as you..... so at times a reason to smile you may not have any, say to yourself that you are happier than many. 'cause life is beautiful and its not always blue, and someone somewhere is not as happy as you......there is no way for happiness, HAPPINESS is the way.

Yes brother, at least i am satisfied with my performance without seeing my DMC. Shayad Allah ko kuch aur hi manzoor ho.