View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 21, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 73

Seemab will become famous soon enoughSeemab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyy View Post
Salam
Guys I'm a doctor and going to take exam in 2014. I have allocated sixty days for preparation. My subjects are
1-Zoology
2-Psychology
3-Journalism
4-Punjabi
Kindly don't comment on time period. Just suggest me some good books and study tips, especially for essay and grammar.

Thanks
No worries. You have 30 days more than what I had both in CE2012 n 2013 (and cleared both times alhumdulillah). Believe me, you can get through it IF Allah wishes so for you, and if you prepare smartly.

First of all, gather last 10 years papers of all your subjects. Pick out the most common ones, and those that you find important. Prepare those areas perfectly.

I had Journalism in 2012. I consulted a single book "Exploring Journalism" plus a couple of internet resources for objectives and abbreviations.

For Punjabi, "Punjab Rang" by JAhangir Publishers would be enough. I prepared Lok geet, Sufi poetry, and the Nasar part except for tanqeed. Iy would be great if you can get some book with a collection of Sufi poetry, so that you have more and more verses to quote in the exam.

For Psychology, get both Sheherbano books for a general understanding; and get Feldman for detailed explanations of important topics.

May Allah be with you.
Raat ka musafir (Thursday, November 21, 2013), RJ STYLE (Thursday, November 21, 2013), sahar abbas (Thursday, November 21, 2013), student (Thursday, November 21, 2013), wasif786 (Thursday, November 21, 2013)