View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 21, 2013

MehtabHussain is on a distinguished road

Before talking about my result, I feel necessary to discuss a topic of science:

There are three isotopes of Uranium: Uranium-234, Uranium-235, and Uranium-238.
Uranium-234 is burnt in a nuclear reactor to produce electricity.
Uranium-235 can be used in both nuclear reactor and nuclear bombs.
Uranium-238 is used only in nuclear weapons/bombs.
Since FPSC passed 238 candidates, means they used Uranium-238 to destroy the Courage of candidates.

Now, about my result, my “Hiroshima” and “Nagasaki” are “Essay” and “English” on which FPSC fired nuclear bombs. In Essay I got 24. I was expecting more then 50 as I wrote an essay of plus minus 2600 words. I DON’T KNOW WHY “THEY” DID THAT. While In English I scored 37. I was expecting less then 30 as I solved all 20 MCQs on guess. I DON’T KNOW HOW “I” DID THAT.

There are some more interesting things. My Whole result was unexpected. I did much better in Journalism then Sociology, but got more in Sociology. I was expecting more in geography paper A then paper B. But I got 35 in A and 65 in B. It was shocking for me.

Any how, it was my first attempt and this time I appeared just for a fun. I did not study at all. Now, I know that I need more proficiency in English (both Essay and Grammar) especially and regular study in other subjects generally. Pray for my next attempt. Thanks.
ifiriseagain (Friday, November 22, 2013), inayatali (Friday, November 22, 2013), kamran_shaikh (Friday, November 22, 2013), madiha alvi (Monday, November 25, 2013), makj (Friday, November 22, 2013)