View Single Post
Old Friday, November 22, 2013
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 73

Seemab will become famous soon enoughSeemab will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobeyah View Post
Hello,
I understand and don't be scared. If I tell you honestly, I did not prepare at all for the exam I started my exams preparations only 1 week prior to exam, and I can swear that I did not study a word before this time. I know it is quite unbelievable but that is 100% true. Luckily this time the papers were very analytic and discussion based, which was very good for me as I have never crammed and I don't know how people do that. So do study for your exams, but don't stick to what is written in the book, While answering arrange your material, all that you learnt for the books, or your experiences, internet and everything else that is in your mind relevant to the question. Well My strategy was simple, to write the answers as elaborately as possible but with the focus on what is being asked. so read each question at least thrice, understand them, before answering jot down what you will be discussing in this answer, all your answers must be divided into 3 main parts (the beginning, discussion of the main idea and finally the wrap up (the conclusion). Also try to keep your paper neat, as it becomes more legible and give headings and sub headings using markers or underlines.
And Most Importantly, the foundation of my confidence and strategy, "Blind Faith in Allah SWT and Blind Faith in Yourself!"
and Also do not despair or be scared at all, attempt with full confidence, Because "Mayous tu Woh ho Jiska Khuda na Ho"
Good Luck to You and All the Aspiring Candidates, In Shaa Allah you will be successful.
(y) way to go lady!! Best of Luck.
Sobeyah (Saturday, November 23, 2013)