View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013

haseebmmk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminshah101 View Post
Life is unpredictable, and perhaps, so is the exam of CSS and its result .

The result of 2013, like many of you, came as a shocker to me, the most notable including my scores in Journalism, EDS, Business Admin (a clear biasedness I must say), English and Essay.

Amongst these, biggest shock, without any doubt was my failure in Essay which costed me the entire attempt and sealed my fate in Office Management Group.

Keeping in mind the marking trend and both my results, I have come to the conclusion that CSS has a lot of luck factor involved than one's attempt and hard work . Even when I passed in 2012, I said it is 65% luck but now, I fully endorse it .

But still, I am not here to complain about my failure. Last year, I was luckier than many and this year, few other people are. So this is how it goes. I would like to congratulate all of those who have passed and I wish them best of luck in the next phases . Apart from that, I also wish best of luck to those people whose results have currently been withheld .

Regarding myself, I believe I got compensated in advance. In 2012, I was not much confident about my result but I passed and got allocated with mere 18 days prep and that too, hidden from my employer. On the contrary, in 2013, I could not pass even the Written Exam despite the fact that I prepared for almost a month while disclosing it to my employer, and my papers, especially optionals went really well viz a viz the ones in 2012. I got 686 marks in 2012 and 646 marks (including Essay) in 2013. Even if I had managed to pass in Essay with 40 marks, I would have been at 668 odd marks in 2013.

Hence, both the results came as a surpise to me; one very pleasant and the other extremely unpleasant. But I believe, if I had failed in 2012 written and had cleared in 2013 and landed in OMG or Postal, I would only have been a batch junior of what I am now. So the net impact in my case, I believe I am a year head than what I would have been if things landed exactly according to my expectations .

Not denying the fact that had I managed to pass in 2013 with this result, the chance of getting my higher priorities would have been brighter. But I believe even if I could not get it, that is not the end of life for me. CSS was and so far, is just a professional career for me. And professional life, at least as I see it, is a small part of one's entire dimensions of life. So some wishes come true, some don't. Life has to go on and is indeed beautiful. So cheer up everyone and for those who can and want to attempt, all the very best of all of you .
Hello how are you ? As you know that I asked about business administration in previous thread. thanks for sharing books name. May i know from which city you belong? please add me on skyp e. if you dont mind