View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayaz Goraya View Post
I think you failed because you are over confident......You did MPhil.....but Examiner didn't know that.....it was you duty to attempt in such a way that examiner happily gave you good marks.......I feel sorry at your failure but i considered it essential to point out your mistake.....
Stay Blessed
Sir , can you please elaborate that what is the way by which the examiner can give good marks

Quote:
Examiner ka ghussa mujh py to mat nikaalen.....
By the way Sorry i commented on your post........if it was serious then why you posted here? By the way i, no longer, going to give you my precious advices...... :p
Stay Blessed.....
Sir can you write down your precious advices here , so that other aspirants may be benefitted by them .
Quote:
Ok Dear...!
But i merely pointed out her mistake....I did not make fun but she.....!
If it is an offence to point out mistake then i say sorry.............
Sir , was that a mistake if one was overconfident ? . Sir , have you checked her paper , had you got the anser key ? or is there any way that you know that what one writes in paper . So , how you can point out anyone's mistake just by merely saying that he or she is overconfident ?. I mean to say it totally seems hilarious when one says it pretty much confidently that 'tum fail ho kyunki tm overconfident ho' aur sir hota asal ma yh ha k jo kh rha hota ha woh overconfident hota ha .
So , sir if you have failed were you overconfident? .

Sir , thousands of aspirants including me are definitely anxiously waiting for your precious advices and comments as you seem to be more experienced person than paper checker
Chillax Sir
khurram aziz (Sunday, November 24, 2013), QudsiaBano (Friday, May 26, 2017)