View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 23, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8236

Nate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shah Ends View Post
Nate brother thanks kehny ki zarurat he nahi... jab bhi mein aisy brave logon ko daikhta hun jo bar bar gir k bhi uth khary hoty hain mjhy un py bohot proud hota hai... O r phir ap to Ma Sha Allah kafi intelligent and hardworking hain ye dunya aisy he logon ki to hai... Haar man'nay walon k liye ye dunia hai he nahi.
kuch saal baad kamyabi ka bataiyega i will be happy to see you successful. God bless you brother.
In sha Allah sir jeee definately i will let you knw i knw Allah never waste ones hard labor be that a man or a women. My father who passed away almost 12 years back told me when i was in my o levels that son never giv up life is full of ups and down so dont get stuck somewhere instead move on and Always remember this quote of hazrat umer RA
Go easy on yerself dont worry about future and dont regret about past whatever is destined for you will come to you and wat is not destined for you will never come your way.
So just work hard and rest leave it on Allah.
Faisal86 (Saturday, November 23, 2013), seher bano (Saturday, November 23, 2013), The Shah Ends (Saturday, November 23, 2013)