View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 24, 2013

greenboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenboy View Post
rebt clearly distinguish between the behavioral problems and emotional problems , undesirable situations , unfavorable treatment and flawed behavior are the practical problems , while anxiety , hostility , procrastination is teh emotional problem ,

when some one identifies which factor is distorting the emotions and action ,then it is easy to purge it

must #1 (demand on yourself ) , " i am intelligent , i have to prove , otherwise worth less " fail in accomplishment causes anxiety , depression and lack of assertiveness
must # 2 (demands on others) " he need to treat me generously , kind and loving ." fail to achieve cause hostility , violence and resentment

must #3 (demand on situation) " life is all free of hassel , bed of roses , and charm " fail to achieve result hopelessness ,procrastination and addiction

but the alternate prefer will be as
prefer #1 : I will achieve my goal , but in failure accept gracefully or try again

prefer # 2 other will take care me , but i m not all universe , i m part of universe and no control on others

prefer # 3 i accept harsh realities of life , and face situation as a fighter ..

This will reduce the associated problems in the context of this illness and contemporary world
rebt practice in contemporary wrld
rebt practice is based upon rebt theory , wher it has abc form, it refers to health promotion ,human optimization , prevention of clinicalproblems, treatment of mental disorders . The practice of the rebt immersed in psychotheraphy and clinical assessment which include ( clinical assessment , clinical conceptualization , theraputic relationship

the rebt is classified into three distinct clases of techniques , to address the problemat a , different tproblem solving techniques , decision making , social skill development , special problem solving method , while to deasl the problemat c , the spmtomatic techniques , hyponosis , muscle relaxation , ediation (mindfulness) which others coping techniques to address teh problem , in clinical problemtechniques c is targeted without concious affecting , 3) to etio ,pathogentically change , change dysfunctonal conequences into functional consequences , changing the peroblem from specific to general through (disputation , reframing) ,this cognitive restructing is logical , empiriacl , spiritual , metaphorical and behavioral , (fundamentalto not only change conscious but also unconscious beliefs )

i have figure but could not paste , due to un copy of the picture , so i will try to paste if possible , kindly evaluate these points in rebt , thanks

Last edited by greenboy; Sunday, November 24, 2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: TRY TO ADJUST POINTS IN REBT TOPIC, THANKS
The Following User Says Thank You to greenboy For This Useful Post:
sadafnoorelahi (Sunday, November 24, 2013)