View Single Post
Old Sunday, November 24, 2013

idea is on a distinguished road
Default Is Musharraf Really Innocent?

The formula which was given in keep with Mushraf "to be at loss" for Pakistani nation either they are people or politicians.
From which example I start the cruel and corrupt policy of Musharaf
here bellow are given some cut a sorry figure of this dictator.
1> it is strange because the whole thing was started at the behest of Pak army when Mr Musharaf was in charge. So the question is not if US is the enemy but if your own army is the enemy of your own people? one army which doesn't mind fighting US/West's dirty war on its own soil--can you call it the protector of the country or the destroyer?
now you decide who he was ? I must say, he was the right hand and under the thumb of dirty America.
you check the descent history after partition whenever America entered in our Motherland mostly at the time of dictator but in dictators Mushraf comes at the top like a student to take 1st position in the class.
2> The attack on Balochistan, was that a right decision of him? No, that was not a correct decision . His decision was totally dashed to ground, still today the conditions of Balochistan are the threat for Pakistan.
3> The murder of "The Daughter of East" that was not only count in his failure but it was a great loss of Democracy, According to Law anything anywhere in the country of a leader happened, it is counted as the the crime of its head of state. it is his duty to keep an eye on every moment in his state. In my point of view as seing the actions of Mushrif, he is not innocent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary idea! G.Orwell
The Following User Says Thank You to idea For This Useful Post:
alihashmatkhoso (Sunday, November 24, 2013)