View Single Post
Old Monday, November 25, 2013

seher bano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by samar ahmad View Post
No. Only Marks of qualifiers (especially top 50) tells the real story and trend. People should not follow the failed candidates because they have not balanced approach towards each subject. May be in one subject they have 80% and in other they have 30%.
In general, Journalism is very good subject with Punjabi.
Journalism is far better than Public admin/ Business admin/ Sociology/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ IR/ Mercantile Law/ Us History.
Punjabi+ Journalism is better than Geography/ British History/ Accounts/ zoology etc.
Because Punjabi+ Journalism combination gives you 145 easily with no effort. 1 week is more than enough for both subjects.
If some one finds difficulty in these subjects then he should not waste time in CSS attempts.
First of all, I would like to make one thing crystal clear, this year no one can say anything about the scoring and non scoring trend as many candidates who passed particular subject with flying colors last year failed to get even 40 marks this year in the same subject. Secondly, you are advising everybody to opt journalism+ Punjabi, so Mr. new aspirant here the background of every candidate differs from many angles. Everyone does not know Punjabi or may not interested in Journalism. Another thing I have noticed you are criticizing many aspirants for their failure in the exam. I would love to let you know CSS is a gamble it does not matter whether you are a M.Phil or PHD. it depends on your luck. You are new here that is why you are behaving like this. No worries you will learn many things with the passage of time. Yes last but not the least, even if you were a CSP this kind of behavior would not be tolerated. TC
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seher bano For This Useful Post:
Bookaholic (Tuesday, February 23, 2016), khAdijAA (Monday, November 25, 2013), rishikhan (Monday, November 25, 2013)