View Single Post
Old Monday, November 25, 2013

frazwan01 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman malik 65 View Post
well, friends i am also of the same view that we should go ahead with case of qualification which atleast should be 16 years education. But we should not ignore many technical and legal aspects ralated with qualifcation etc.

First of all as far as the critiria and qualifation of the post alongwith TORs is concerned, it is the department which decides all this. PPSC has no authority, according to my informtion, to change it.

2nd there is valid base to challange the prescribed and given qualification in court by presenting the tehslidar exam case. I hope court will give relief to petitioner.

third expenses for judicial proceeding i.e lawyer's fee etc are also required.

So if you all people are agreed to move for court or writ i am ready to be the part of all this process. But we need to consult as well coordinate this issue among us first before moving for next.
Ager writ ke bare me seriously plan kia jae to is ka itna faida ho hi jae ga ke Thsildar ke result ke bare me confirm ho jae ga ya to PPsc ko result dena pare ga ya phir koi clear reason dena pare ga ke kion nahi de rahe aur kab tak de gain.Secondly ager ppsc wale ye bata dete hain ke seats cancel ho gai hain ya abhi mazeed lamba waqt lag sakta hay to court se appeal ki ja sakti hay ke jo log fees bharne ke bad aur paper dene ke bad dhai sal se is chakker me lage hue hain in ko ADL ki seats me compensate kia jae ya PPSC aur BOR un ki fees wapis kerain aur un ka time waste kerne per harjana bharain jin ogon ne doosre sheher se aker lahore me paper diye hain.Aur ye theek thak reasonable writ bunti hay Jab ke pms me to court ne age relaxation ke liye bhi order jari kerdia tha to is me bhi chances kafi bright hain ya to result aae ga ya qualification me change aae ga.......

Aur is ke expenses me bhi share kerne ko tayar hoon mera khhayal hay is key liye hamain 20 log akathe kerne chahiye jo tehsildar ke paper de chuke hoon is se na sirf cost share ho jae gee bul ke court pe moral pressure bhi aae ga........
The Following User Says Thank You to frazwan01 For This Useful Post:
oxon (Tuesday, November 26, 2013)