View Single Post
Old Monday, November 25, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoon View Post
Ada tawahan sutho score kayo ahe.Pahnje strategy aen books share kajo please...
Ada composition fail thee wayo hare chha sutho ya kharab; any ways...

I read more than 5 books and prepared my own notes:-

First of all I read the question "Sindhi adab jo bun bunyad" a book of shar (mehran Series).. I came to know that he has nicely and easily described this portion as compare to other books such as Akbar Laghari and Mallah...

Sindhi Periods
Read only Mallah's book... You will find it quite easier than Akbar Laghari read it fully and cram some poetry and divide it into portions; better to make your own notes and cram it to the level of perfection... Apart from that Dates of different periods will also boost your score...

Thirdly Read Classical Poetry from Akbar Laghari (Note- It is very concise and any one can understand it easily)

Finally, I have a PCS Big green guide in which "Sindhi adab ju sanafun" are the best. Read them... No need to make notes or any thing else.

Lastly, I was short of time so I skipped the "modern poetry, poets" Now I have prepared it...

Yes, In Sindhi, you must use ink pen, I have assumed a thing that every paper has been rewarded good marks in which I have used ink pen. May be my assumption is wrong. But if you can, then must use ink pen. It boosts score...

It was my strategy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
Antalpur (Tuesday, July 01, 2014), darkmoon (Monday, November 25, 2013)