Old Monday, November 25, 2013

swmohiuddin is on a distinguished road
Default No hard feelings. Allah Pak has other purposes to fulfil from me

Candidate Name : SYED WAQAS MOHIUDDIN
Roll No: 04541
CNIC: XXXX-XXXXXXX-X

COMPULSORY SUBJECTS
Subject Total Marks Passing Marks Marks Obtained Total Marks Accepted
Essay 100 40 45 45 45 (attempted take care of today, tomorrow will take care of itself)
English 100 40 47 47 47 (no specific prep, just daily DAWN, i feel i have had a good vocabulary and expression)
General Knowledge 300 120
GK1 (Everyday Science) 100 49 (expected given the general nature and even more so half baked prep)
GK2 (Current Affairs) 100 25 (supposedly my best paper, got 16 mcq's right and had a good grip on current affairs. However, like i said Current affairs, didnt go too much in the hostory i think that may be areason why i didnt do too good. THe figures were up to date and my analysis was to the point but i hindsight i should have been more specific with the quantitative data and also didnt make any maps etc)
GK3 (Pakistan Affairs) 100 26 100 00 (was my worst paper of the lot but still scored better that Current Affairs)
Islamiat 100 40 49 49 49 (Was expecting to fail this given the omissions on the MCQ's_ again no preparation whatsoever but was brushed up on the current surrounding Islam, women's rights and islamization/ globalisation)

OPTIONAL SUBJECTS (Didnt sit them due to a variety of reasons mainly surrounding my domestic issues)
Subject Total Marks Passing Marks Marks Obtained Total Marks Accepted
Business Administration 100 33 AB 00
Journalism 100 33 AB 00
Geography 200 66
Paper A AB
Paper B AB 0 00
Psychology including Experimental psychology 200 66
Paper A AB
Paper B AB 0 00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Marks FAILED IN COMPULSORY 141

----
My first and only attempt. No hard feelings in fact happy that i passed the killers (essay and Precis'). with no dedicated prep and a fulltime/ overtime job, MBA, and a broken domestic life, i am glad that i passed the ones i was made to fear. My only attempt due to age. Had to forgo the optionals due to domestic emergency. Nevertheless, to be fair, had i given it my fullest and most dedicated attention of atleast 4 to 5 months i believe i would have passed with flying colours. Again just my assessment of myself.
The Following User Says Thank You to swmohiuddin For This Useful Post:
comp Engr (Monday, December 02, 2013)