View Single Post
Old Monday, November 25, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8236

Nate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliSherSwabi View Post
Hey,
What happened to your meeting with chairman FPSC as you told us on Saturday that you were going to Islamabad today to meet him in person and present your case? I was waiting to hear some good news from you today regarding your result.
My brother first of all thanks alot for your utmost interest in my case. As nowadays its hard to find and meet your kind of people who are eager to hear good news otherwise saray sadist hei bhete huhe hein. Anyways back to the topic i met with the director he gave me a very very very positive response and asked me to file an appeal which i did today. Chairman and the rest of the panel will call me and redress my grievance. Director even said to me that its one hell of a strange case with benefit of doubt in ur court. Fingers Crosses Rest Allah meri bhetri ke leye karay Ameen.
AliSherSwabi (Monday, November 25, 2013), Faisal86 (Monday, November 25, 2013), HeyYouNotYouYou (Monday, November 25, 2013), INNOVATIVE (Thursday, December 19, 2013), izhar ahmad (Monday, November 25, 2013)