View Single Post
Old Monday, November 25, 2013
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 8236

Nate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahoor Marri View Post
Brother due to job, cant find ample time, but will try my best to guide you people.
I joined NOA academy Islamabad. It was really good regarding guidance. You can join SEERS academy of sir Ishaq, which i have come to know, is very good.
first of all congrats zahoor for clearing the written part .. this time surely everyone from balochistan will be allocated ..anyways did you opted Muslim law this year ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarun khan View Post
Bro anxiously waiting for your experiences and tips. One important thing i want to ask is that had you ever joined any academy for prepa or prepared your own self? Because here in Balochistan we hardly find any academy of good standard. Also lack of guidance costs as alot. Therefore, many of us fail to qualify written. I will be glade if you guide us. Allah bless you.
Brother academies can only guide you but it is upto you how you cover your subjects , which option you choose , how you master them , how you tackle the three hour pressure in the examination room and finally how you present your answers .. In my three attempts i learned one thing headings and quality writing matters the most in every paper including the essay..
seher bano (Monday, November 25, 2013), Zarun khan (Tuesday, November 26, 2013)