View Single Post
Old Monday, November 25, 2013
42nd CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 173

Sobeyah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinaali View Post
reporting....sobia plz add me n Skype or take my cell no...lets plan for prep.....can we meet sumwhere.....I m not finding anyone for prep in islamabad

9 th dec is the date of psychological for ismbadians

yaar please mention your Skype id in ur profile
yes Hina I have added my skype ID in my profile. kindly add me. and when you will send the request, kindly make sure you tell me in the message that you are Hina from Cssforum. of course we can meet and exchange numbers takey araam se we can prepare In Shaa Allah.
looking forward,
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent.Volcano View Post
I visited FPSC office today for submission of missing documents.And i asked them about the Psychological and Interview dates but they had no clue.

Yes I am from Islamabad.
Kindly add us on skype. mine is mentioned in my profile. make sure you message me while adding that you are Silent Volcano from cssforum.com.pk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveednoul View Post
I am from Islamabad. It would be great if we can make a skype group for Psychological Assessment and Viva Voce tests.
My contact details can be found in profile. Feel free to add me.
Kindly add us on skype. mine is mentioned in my profile. make sure you message me while adding that you are Naveed from cssforum.com.pk