View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

@Umarabass

I drew outlines in both of the papers. Scored well in indopakI, but could not got attain good scores in both indopakII and Pak Aff! That means we must not draw outlines like essay type? And please let me know what should be length of a qualitative ans. I know about quality and quantity, as quality matters a lot. Just let me know what should be the standard length of a 20 marks question in a history subject. Though I have dropped indpak but I will have to attempt US History. I believe same techniques will the requirements of US History...

Let me know the way you follow, and is it necessary to mention introduction and conclusion in every question? Or just we are supposed to hit the answer, no matter about intro or con?

Thanks...