View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 26, 2013

idea is on a distinguished road

"think before u talk" formula is better than "lose one's head"
With the passage of time, Everything is getting different shape than before, and it is become at mostly regions in our world of human-being. But it is better to live up to rules and regulations of our religion, if some issues like rape law and four witnesses for it, I see eye to eye with the Islamic social laws and none of us should violate any Islamic law. But here we can discuss any topic, because after discussing we know the real target of any main point of article.

I think the CII's point of view on DNA test for identification of culprit will be better than four witnesses hardness. If our religion give any permission. In my point of view, Islam have given a concept of "Ijtihad (an independent interpretation)" means if some Ullmas of Islam sit together and make a decision according the today's situation, it will be assistive for the law holders. May be, it (/should be) befall in future. According to Ghulam Shahzad Sarwar's book 'An Analytical Approach to PAKISTAN AFFAIRS' In the services of Shah Waliullah fifth main heading(The Universalism of Islam and Local Problems) he wrote,

"Unlike orthodox ulema, Shah Waliullah believed in universalism of Islam and wanted to interpret Islam in terms of time and place."
similarly, in same topic he gave extra information and solution for local problems. the above statement is directing towards Ijtihad.