View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Humayun Yaqub is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
Important Topic to be Prepared for CSS 2014

Q.1) Western concept of human right, discuss human rights of Islam in the light of the sermon of Hajjatul Widah?

Q.2) Importance of Akle-Halal. How unfair resources can be checked in the light of Islamic teachings?

Q.3) Distinguish between Din and Religion?

Q.4) Importance of the concept of the “Day of Judgment” and explain the practical results of this notion of the Private and Public life of the people?

Q.5) Ijtihad can play an important role in the establishment of Muslim Ummah and the making of Humanity. Discuss.

Q.6) Islam pays a lot of stress on the circulation of money. Describe in the light of Zakat system?

Q.7) Concept of enlightened moderation.

Q.8) What is “Motahida Qaumiyat/Pan-Islamism”? What role Jamaluddin Afghani and Allama Muhammad Iqbal played in order to achieve this goal?

Q.9) Human Dignity and how Islam recognized it. efforts to maintain the superiority of man?

Q.10) Importance Fasting (SAUM). Also explain its individual and collective benefits?

Q.11) Define Tauheed (Unity of Allah) and its effects on human life

Q.12) Significance of “Jihad” in the light of Quran and Sunnah? What are its kinds, principles and conditions?

Q.13) Define and explain Judicio-Political System of Islam

Q.14) Problems of “Ummah/humanity” in the contemporary world and their solutions

Q.15) Concept of veil and freedom of women from Islamic point of view while analyzing the law against veil in western countries.

Q.16) The Holy Quran is the fountain-head at all kind of knowledge

Q.17) Islam is a complete code of life. Discuss?

Q.18) Explain the economical rules of Islam in the light of Social Justice?

Q.19) Describe the necessity and importance of religion for man and its effects on human life?

Q.20) What do you mean by Shariah? Elaborate the different sources of Shariah?

Q.21) Collection and compilation of Quran.

Q.22) Islamic punishments are regarded as Savagery. Discuss?

Q.23) What moral values are given by the Deen-i-Islam? Can these values be changed keeping in view the western ethical system?

Q.24) The application of Islamic Shariah is equal to man and woman, however, some injunctions are only related to woman explain.

Q.25) What is Islamic concept of creation of the universe ? are the modern theories about creation of the universe commensurate with the islamic point of view ?

Good Luck

Which book, do you think, would be enough to cover theses aforementioned questions? Brother, I haven't, so far, touched this subject as I, you know, am running out of time so please do suggest me a valuable book (in English).