View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 26, 2013

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Consider these points if possible!

- Gather all people; choose focal persons on provincial level, and central advisory/Action Committee, prefer Skype meetings initially at a suitable time, i.e. On weekends.

- Press Club of every provincial capital city should be visited, demonstrate a fair 2-4 hours protest with play cards.

- Utilize all your contacts within Media and Bureaucracy to highlight the Issue on National level.

- Collect a fund, nothing will happen without proper donation/funds, you might need to travel, invite and meet people, who of us will do all on his own? He will get tired one day ,if no other will be standing with him, I have seen many friends in past, who have started this initiative, but stopped after few months of struggle due to financial constraints, as no one is free to give it a full time. But with proper Fund System (if formed) it will be practical, and choose someone who doesn't care about few millions fund to embezzle, lol sorry to point out this.

Later on, on weekly or Monthly basis, you can advertise your demands/protest in Leading newspapers by utilizing the funds.

- After doing all methods of going through Social and Electronic Media, please ask your Bureaucrat/Politician uncles /friends, to get you an appointment with Political Leadership of the country, preferably ruling party leadership. It’s very hard to meet PM and CM Punjab for quite a notable person, but give it a try, also at the same time, approach cabinet ministers.
I have practically seen this, our CSP friends in Police or in worthy groups can get time from the reputed cabinet ministers within hours or days and you can put your demands in form of a proper proposal for age relaxation, as this age-fiasco was done by Mushraf, who never had any soft corner for the current Ruling Party. Use your skills to prepare proper words for Media in shape of banners, play cards and Advertisements.

Currently I am under age, and preparing for my first attempt, after my exam I can dedicate a good portion of my time to it, and if a functional body if formed, and fund-system on National level is emerged, I would donate initially Rs.5000 for this great cause.

(Dear Aspirants, Ignore silly mistakes as I typed all above in hurriedly, focus on what I said, its practical)

Last edited by MBA; Tuesday, November 26, 2013 at 10:45 PM. Reason: shhhh adding final note
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MBA For This Useful Post:
dms664 (Wednesday, January 01, 2014), Faheem Sattar (Wednesday, November 27, 2013)