View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 27, 2013

abdullahfarhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feroz A View Post
thanks for giving heed to queries abdullah farhan..
any idea about number of scholarships offered by countries other than china( turkey, italy etc) ?
i hv done masters. if selected, how many time it will take to complete ph.d. ?
my pleasure. Last time IPC received scholarships only from china, if you receive any email from IPC and they say to apply online to CSC portal. Do not miss that chance and wait for other scholarships, no guarantee that if you are up to the merit of China then you will be in other countries as well. Merit is created for every country and Principle candidates are given preference. Don't wait for it. one should apply.

It will take 3 years to complete PhD (English medium) and the duration will be mentioned on the offer letter you will receive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fati ali View Post
62,non math group,punjab
what are chances?

kindly tell me last year merit for non math group?
you will receive an email from IPC if you are on merit. Chances can be or cannot be because merit is high in Punjab. Good score is in 70s or near to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Bhatti View Post
Saifjee great information, please guide us that whether Pakistani Government also sponsors any amount in addition to that 2000 Yauns? Secondly, is it feasible for a family to stay there and how much money is needed for a couple? Thirdly is there any difference of amount for Masters study?

How many scholarships for Masters & PhD were in social sciences last year? Has any one an idea?
Saifjee Thanx for sharing your experiences with us

Shahid

Q: Pakistani Government also sponsors any amount in addition to that 2000 Yauns?
Ans: If you hopefuly get scholarship there will an agreement with you and the Govt. in that agreement there will a line saying: viii. There will be no financial liability on part of Ministry of Inter Provisional Coordination /Government of Pakistan, what so over.

Q: Secondly, is it feasible for a family to stay there and how much money is needed for a couple?
Ans: Yes Living allowance is enough for a family to support.

Q: Thirdly is there any difference of amount for Masters study?
Ans: 1700 RMB for Masters and 2000 RMB for PhD

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrancl View Post
Great bro. What about the food. Is it halal? if my question is not relevant then ignore but usually i think what would they be serving to student in dorms :-)

©|mran|
You can find halal food in china on big stores e.g. Metro and there are Muslim canteens in Universities as well depending on the strength of Muslim students. Beware to eat from outside something looks halal but use Pork oil or use Prok meat (zhu rou).
fati ali (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), Feroz A (Wednesday, November 27, 2013), Shahid Bhatti (Wednesday, November 27, 2013)