View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Descendant of Saul has a spectacular aura aboutDescendant of Saul has a spectacular aura about

I got 35 marks on Meaning and purpose of education!

Reasons of Failing:
1. My essay was way too boring, even I got bored while writing it and I remember I kept yawning during the paper.
2. It was way too ordinary and common, like it had nothing special to stand out of the line!
3. I went way too descriptive and the essay lacked any sparks or thought provoking points.

And along with these my basic issues were there, like Zero practice, worst kind of handwriting and one mistake that I still remember is that instead of writing "across the Atlantic" I wrote "Across the Arctic". And also, at the end of essay I was so tired and bored, I didn't even felt like writing outlines, so I wrote just a few major outlines and never bothered to read my essay again!

So in short the checker had so many reasons to fail me. And I got a well deserving 35 and I am all happy and fine with it because I could have done much better had I not been so lazy and had practice a bit before going for exam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiza shafi View Post
i did not write title of essay at top, wrote only question number
did it effect my essay?
besides, my essay was simple and to the point consisted of 18 pages with quotes and saying but scored only 18 marks
I didn't give title at the top of essay, however before the essay I had title above the outlines! But I don't think its something to worry about!
maha786 (Tuesday, December 03, 2013), Rida Malik (Thursday, November 28, 2013)