View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 28, 2013

Rashid Shaikh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anisk View Post
gulshan ki aaj aakhri date thi bhai confirm hai . wahan pe document verification hue hai.

plz rashid bhai . aap ye batao docments mein tamam attested chahiye or pay order bhi chahiye kiya. meray pas 2 degre hain bsc or msc . to kya mujhe double fees deni paregi.
this is the most relevant to ask.let me explain the tragedy i faced.
i have too 2 degrees. B.com and M.com. you are suppose to submit one pay order for 300 rupees for each degree concerned to Controller of Examination ,KU. but i submitted 2 pay orders separately along with all relevant docs. but in the evening i had received a call to learn that you have not submitted your B.com degree which i actually submitted for sure. however i reached at NJV next day for re submission of my degree. it was found that one of pay order was missed in my file and the file was not in a shape as i submitted. the reason could be obvious. in spite of the fact i re-submitted my B.com degree and let it assured by them that do i have to bring one more pay order which has lost from file or only one pay order is sufficient. they said only one is enough as your eligibility is based on Graduation.
so you guys are advised to submit only one pay order no metter how many degrees you have. and please for god sake you must punch( with stapler) your all docs before putting into file. one more thing dont have any argue with any official over any matter , just be a YES MAN, you will be in secure position otherwise you are suppose to face tragedy as i had an acute experience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rashid Shaikh For This Useful Post:
Ana (Thursday, November 28, 2013), humkhan (Thursday, November 28, 2013)