View Single Post
Old Thursday, November 28, 2013

googlechrome is on a distinguished road
Default RAJA Gidh As I perceive it!

RAJA Gidh As I perceive it!
(Googlechrome)

1- BANO has described his ideal personalities and that how he sees a perfect girl should be.
2- English wording renders the URDU to be the pink Urdu.
3- Use of intrinsic PUNJABI is rare but it bamboozles the readers.
4- The long tale told about the POTHOHAR REGION is summarized as follow:
Centuries ago when the region contained a sea there was an adjacent forest. This forest was so thick and fertile that even the branched of growing tree could not find the way to sunlight.
Mankind was as developed as it is now and was equipped with the most fatal weapons which were a threat to the life on globe. A meeting was held by the wild life of the jungle and invitation was sent to every bird and animal of the globe. The bird nominated to head the meeting, HUMA is what in URDU.
In first session of meeting it was concluded that a man can do anything if he knows what he possessed. His power is latent in its sexual power and control over its emotions. GIDH has been likened to humans and blamed for possessing the same tendencies of insanity.
5- So many traits attributed to SEEMI, the heroin of the novel. These attributes don’t congeal in a solid body describing a person. For example she is said to be very sophisticated but her habits did not justify the definition of a civilized person.
6- Description of the emotions is perfect, Like:
“Some moments are of such a significant importance that they virtually decide the fates of people. They decide which of the souls will be entwined with the particular soul. These moments stay longer than the normal ones. They are actually a brief time pause that reflects the echo of the feelings”. All of us do have such moments in our lives when someone flashes in our inner core of heart and impinges an ever abiding image.
At some pages later when the side hero of drama QAYYUM starts loving the girl and is curious about the feeling of the SEEMI, he says: “I too, had purchased the prize bond of SEEMI’s love”.
7- Further: When dreams are such virulent, the dreamers can’t be happy.
8- AMJAD is the friend of AFTAB.
9- I do not know what Qudsia bano wanted to demonstrate by marrying Qayyum to a pregnant girl. May be because Qayyum rejected the niece of his sister in law or may be bad luck.
10- This novel circle the theory of vice and virtue. In concrete words, if we are to commit adultery we have to face it. If we are true in our love then we must be able to face anything everything. If we are to become the judge of good and bad then we are shipwrecked by laughter of God (Aaftab). There are so many dark mysteries behind every brightness!(Sir Sohail)
11- Tell you what I did not get anything in that novel, but I hope I will get some, sometime after.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Do not use red colour.
The Following User Says Thank You to googlechrome For This Useful Post:
Hamidullah Gul (Monday, December 16, 2013)