View Single Post
Old Friday, November 29, 2013

abdullahfarhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir Shafique View Post
Thanks! does IPC place any objection if one is already a MBA and want to go for another MBA or is it just candidate's discretion what he wants to study?
does IPC place any objection if one is already a MBA and want to go for another MBA or is it just candidate's discretion what he wants to study?
Ans: no it may not but you should go for the PhD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saifjee View Post
The Pakistani IPC is a leach, it even ate up our air tickets and other fares, All other students even from Somalia were given money by their countries every month, with air tickets and taxi tickets, but These people in IPC just sucked us. We were not given anything. However if you are committed CSC pays 2000 Yuans, and It my friend is more than enough. If you want to move your family it will depend on you but in 2000 two people can easily survive here in China. PhD in my case is 4 years research without any courses but with Chinese language for the first years and research in rest three. Masters is also same like PhD in terms of duration but you have to take up 1 year of course work and then research after first language year. If you got admission in chinese language
hmmmm, yes it is, no liabilities but hope for the best for future as the project is being in approval and if approved funding will be released to the scholars from 2011 onward. InshAllah I hope so

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid mak View Post
sir i got 64 (engineering) from sindh rural,any chance?
thanks in advance
yes hope for the best and do not worry. Pray for it.
shahid mak (Wednesday, December 04, 2013)