View Single Post
Old Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chap X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Asslam o alaikum dear friends...

I have gone through the economic survey of Pakistan 2013-14. It contains a lot of statistics. My question is that which things should I collect? Which statistics must be prepared? How to collect these things and from where? Therein a lot of statistics. Many people are saying to cram Economic Survey of Pakistan and important statistics. Ok! I am going to do that but how and what? You have the eco: survey Pak's website. Please take out some figures and give example to use them productively in CA/PA papers? I will be always thankful to you...

Please give some examples: and use them for CA/PA papers demonstratively.. It is my request.

Thanks in anticipation...
PCI, GDP, % of different sectors (manufacturing, services, agriculture) in GDP, inflation, Education and Health related figures, population growth, population under poverty line, urban/rural division, imports and exports, debt etc. I think these facts would be sufficient to provide you support in many questions. I suggest you utilization of CIA Factbook as well for international comparison on different economic & social factors.

Last edited by Chap X; Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 06:50 AM. Reason: addition
The Following User Says Thank You to Chap X For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Saturday, November 30, 2013)