View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 03, 2013

mushi is on a distinguished road

Dear Brothers/ Sisters,
Yesterday we had a press conference at peshawar press club, kindly check mashriq and Aaj newspaper and press release in other leading newspapers, however press conference is only one small piece of package, we have to be united for a protest, Mr liaqat Ali who is also one of the petitioner in Lahore high court contacted me and he assured me that they have 40 to 50 affectee's and they will be able to join us for a protest in front of National assembly. Shuakat bhai (bathoor) also manage 25 students from peshawar. we are planning to protest on 10 or 11 december in islamabad. we are pretty confident that if we unitedly protest we will get the desired results. i beg you please contact me or shaukat bhai. i am financing this whole protest on my own. i need your commitment not suggestions.
Regards,
Mushtaq Ahmed

Good news for CSS aspirants, Mr shakeel PRO of imran khan contacted me and he assured me their full support, we are getting closer to our goal, guys please support and join us for protest, i cannot do it on my own without your full support and presence. please i beg you do not let us down.
Regards,
Mushtaq Ahmed