View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 04, 2013

malik danish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabeera View Post
whats the pin# for login?????
as you apply for any post.. a computer generated reg slip tab appear.. go to that tab an on left top corner you can see the pin number.. but if you have applied and closed that window without noting down that pin number.. again there is way.. let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdanishkhan View Post
Ahmed2....

Isn't there any mechanism to recover that PIN number,,, all my friends and me too have been hanged up there... while I was registering electricity switched off... After that whenever I am going to register myself it is showing me the message "Your Info already exists please login to check your status", and for logging in you must have your PIN number, Even I didn't receive any ACKNOWLEDGEMENT whether I've registered or not.... It's now turned to be a mess with me.... can any body help please!!!!!!!!!!!
yup.. make a profile with fake name and cnic.. as ur new(fake) profile gets registered.. before entering other credentials edit your profile and change your name and cnic num to original one. your old profile will replace the new one. happened to me last year. i recovered my pin by the procedure i told you.
The Following User Says Thank You to malik danish For This Useful Post:
iqramsaleem (Friday, December 06, 2013)