View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 05, 2013
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,290 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahab_ahqar View Post
yes we can add example of the US-Pak relationship and pretty much a good example. He can wish but he wont get because things are not on his side or his position is not to get hold of all the things. But i tend to differ you on conclusion part. conclusion is just a closing note and examples , analogies are normally employed in body of the expansion and at max in conclusion just few sentences to summaries the whole topic.
This is how i was guided by a person and i follow this technique to write expansion.
Direct way
I have read more than 200 plus expansions of Mirza. His style is like you, but I have seen that Mirza concludes the expansion like we do in essay. In simple words, he concludes the statement/phrase/quotation clearly. He starts from Beggars can not be choosers Because bla bla bla Therefore It has been crystal clear or to conclude that due to bla bla bla Beggars can not be chooser...((Proved))..It is the correct and most appropriate to hit the topic and conclude it clearly. (Should we follow this?)

Indirect way

And an other way is indirect way, we start our expansion indirectly and also conclude it indirectly but in the indirectness we also prove our statement.,,

As far as essay is concerned, I always start my essay indirectly and it has been successful in my attempt. But don't know about the expansion whether indirect way is better or direct way?

Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
seher bano (Thursday, December 05, 2013), wahab_ahqar (Thursday, December 05, 2013)