View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 05, 2013

Qacc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallu View Post
To qacc
Thanks to share this information with us.
My gd- 05 interview was superb but I can't qualify the race so do I have chances to get selected ?
Dear shallu, In my case when I was appeared for Physical test/interview, an official of IB was told me that if some one not qualify the running event, so its not a big issue, the marks of running is deduct from its final marks which is mixture of [Qualification+Written Test+Running+Interview].OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozdar Iqbal View Post
what about typing test?i think it would be taken before interview. if any one could not manage to type that passage in prescribed time,then will he be allowed to appear in interview or not??
Dear Bozdar Iqbal, Please share your interview questions. now come to your point as a write in my previous post that, In Peshawar Region when physical test is conducted, so interviews is also given by runner up candidates, may be (Not Sure) same case is follow in OM process.because each segment is his own marks, so if some not qualify the specific segment,then obviously marks will be deducted from its Final Marks.

P.S
Dear All, Am worried that may be this post of mine will be delete by respected mod's. but i am again telling you that Final result of GD (09) is complete. and offer letter/selection letter is dispatched to selected candidates, So please pray for me, i will pray for you...
Stay Blessed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qacc For This Useful Post:
shallu (Thursday, December 05, 2013), unknown guy (Thursday, December 05, 2013)