View Single Post
Old Friday, December 06, 2013

Usman Lion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaheer nasru View Post
7 sal se thak gya mahnat krte krte or hasal kch b nai.
CSS 2009 ka result raha 619 plus 174=793 merit position 753
CSS 2012 ka result raha 691 plus 132= 823 merit position 387
CSS 2013 ka result Failed in assay depite getting 653 marks without assay.
2 bar assay pas karne wale ko jst 23 marks dye assay mein.
dosto 174 nmber viva mein laine k bawajud dosri bar jst 132 nmber milay jb k aik candidate AIJAZ ali zardari ko 210 nmber viva mein milay or uski position bni 69 jb k written k hamare nmbr same thay i.e 691.
kya name dn is discrimination ko.
Thanks God i have been failed this time otherwise i would have to wait for another five to six months for final result declaration and the end result would be that my viva voce marks would again be adjusted to keep my merit positon low.
"TAQDIR K AAGE TADBIR KI NAI CHALA KARTI"
I don't know what to write in reply to your post. Same I don't know who are you and where you belong. I even don't know what are your future planes and what are you doing right know. But I know one thing you did a great Job in 2009 and 2012. Believe me I know that in 1 Hour Interview no one can be analyzed 100%. Believe me I know You have potential to achieve much more. Do You Know more than 6000 CSP officers are serving and no one can afford Honda Accord with their legitimate Incomes. (I am talking about new Model of Honda Accord :-) On the other Hands there are thousands of self made Entrepreneurs who are enjoying their Lives better than CSP Officers. My dear Brother if your Dream was to become just CSP officer and nothing else. Then I have empathy for you. But if You want to be successful in your life and this was your aim to do CSS then believe me you are still in the game. All you need is to be optimistic.

Now try to Focus on other Opportunities with new energy and with a cool Mind. I hope you will achieve more than just a "CSP Job" in your Life. :-)
roshanara (Tuesday, December 24, 2013), sahar abbas (Friday, January 03, 2014)